Summer nails were fun, bright and colorful. Fall nails will still be fun but in a more chic and elegant way. As we say see you later (because we don't believe in good-byes, especially when it comes to fashion) to the usual pink and red color palettes of summer, we also say hello to fall colors. Here are 6 of our Favorite nail trends of the the season!
1. Burgundy is a classic and rich color, no wonder it's one of the colors of the season. Black nails have been a statement for a few seasons but burgundy is the new black.
Try: Essie bordeaux, $8.00
2. These cute retro black and white polka dot nails are definitely eye-catching and hit the nail on the spot.
Try: ASOS Nail rock polka dot wrap, $11.55
3. No shiny top coat for these nails! They're super elegant and are devoid of shine but still shine in every way. A layer of a matte top coat is all you need for a perfect matte finish.
Try: Orly Matte top nail polish, $10.00
4. Metallic gold was everywhere at fashion week from skirts to of course the nails.They give you a little bit of shine whether it's the traditional gold or the super shiny metallic.
Try: American Apparel metallic nail polish, $6.00
5. Cobalt blue is another color that graced the runways of fashion week. It's the perfect back drop against fall's muted colors and the perfect color for a "fall bright."
Try: Essie Aruba blue, $8.00
6. Studs have been seen on shoes and jackets, and now they can be seen on nails! Glitter nails were popular during the summer months and these studded nails are the perfect alternative...with an edge.
Try: Lulu's DIY studded nails
Which fall nail trend is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!
XO Wil Harris