Here are 6 websites that we came across and love and wanted to share them with you all, enjoy!
1. Fab Fit Fun is a partnership with E! News host, reality star and author Giuliana Rancic. FFF provides readers with smart, simple steps to becoming your most fabulous self. Their free daily emails are filled with the latest and greatest in beauty, fitness, diet and wellness.
2.Poshmark is a mobile fashion marketplace built around real-time social experiences. Posh Parties are themed, real-time shopping events where fashionistas can gather to shop, share, and sell fashion right from their phones. Download the free iPhone app here.
3. Happi Face's founder Sandy Gold is considered an industry leader in beauty trends and techniques. From her popular how-to beauty videos on YouTube – to her beauty blog, and her numerous television appearances, Sandy knows how to make looking beautiful feel achievable for women across the world.
4. Catwalk Keener is a fun and eccentric website where you can take a daily quiz to test your fashion knowledge. The quiz categories range from models, designers, editors, and fashion insiders.
quizzes that test your style iq
5. Chick Advisor "enables brands to engage, influence and activate consumers." User reviews on beauty products, fashion, lifestyle, restaurants and pretty much everything. This is a fun website to explore on a relaxing day off.
6. Rent the Runway is the premier designer dress rental destination. You can rent dresses by celebrity designers such as Herve Leger, Nicole Miller and Catherine Maladrino. You can choose current season fashion from over 95 designers for every black tie gala, wedding, date, holiday, or night out. It's free to sign up. All you do is reserve your dress (you get a back-up size for free) and your accessories. To return back to RTR is totally free!
Have you visited some on these websites? Do you have any fashion and beauty websites to share? Let us know in the comments!
XO Wil Harris