Sometimes shopping at the mall just doesn't cut it. Sometimes you want to get in and get out when shopping. Sometimes you want a one of a kind dress. These are some of the reasons why we love shopping around and finding new boutiques.
One of our favorite, Dress Up, is a boutique that opened in 2009 in Dahlonega, GA. They now have four storefronts throughout the state and are only getting bigger and better!
|If you don't live near a location, it's okay because their website is just like the store.|
This is a boutique that values its many customers and has an excellent selection of dresses, shoes, accessories, tops and bottoms. You won't be crying all the way to the bank when you shop here.
Here are some cute finds from their website:
1. Beaded elastic belt all the way around, $24.00
2. Floral print shorts, belt not included $28.003. Tribal print skirt, $26.00
4. Rust top with floral print, $29.99
5. Beige dress with tied belt, $32.00
6. Blue, aqua and gold wrapped earrings, $12.00
7. Cobalt blue ruffle top, $32.00
8. Pink oval earrings with gold edges, $8.00
9. Light blue leopard print scarf, $18.00
10. Black lace dress with taupe lining, $32.00
11. Beige blazer, $44.00
12. Multicolored dress, belt not included, $28.00
13. Pleated blue dress, belt not included, $38.00