3. LuLu's was started by a mother daughter duo in 1996 and has only gotten bigger and better. It is one of the best online shopping experiences. They carry clothes for any occasion and at the best prices. The clothes are very trendy, colorful and you'll be sure to find something for your wardrobe. Happy shopping!
4. Edressme is the ultimate place to look for that special dress. It has a mix of everyday dresses to formal event dresses. The dresses are not cheap but are reasonably priced. You'll get excellent quality. My custom made prom dress was inspired by one of the dresses on edreessme.
5. Love Culture was founded in 2007 and has the best prices anywhere and when I say the best, I mean the best. They have stores located across the US. For those of us who don't live near a location, the online store is the best option.
6. Elf which stands for eyes, lips and face is a place for all your make-up and beauty needs. They have their own line of lip gloss and have tips and tricks from professionals in case you need a little lesson in the make-up department.
7. Asos is the UK's largest independent online fashion retailer. With over 40,00 brands, you'll be sure to find something to buy. The clothes are trendy and hip. They even give students 10% discount!
8. Love Lula is an online natural and organic skin care specialist. They carry mineral make up, natural makeup and organic cosmetics and so much more. Their organic skincare products are free of ingredients such as parabens, artificial fragrance, sls and phthalates and they're also cruelty free.
9. Net-a-porter has an award winning website and even better fashion. Their high fashion website is updated weekly with luxury fashions from top designers. They treat their customers like VIPs, it's a wonder they have 2.5 viewers every month.